Friday, September 17, 2010

im tired...im really tired of all those stuffz runnin in ma heart n mind.....fightin wid them 4 past 4 monthz n nw im really tired...i give up evryting, evry my hope n ma lyf....let nyting happen to me nw i juz dnt care.....nting is chnged into me.... n nting vil chnge into me...if nyting s lft into me s then itz full of thoughtz n pain..

wen vil it get dark 4evr in ma lyf,so tat i dnt get up evr!!!!!! god i give up!!

p.s: i trustd u 4 lovin me, 4 nt hurtin me, nt to leave me all alone, to b wid me evr,n nt to lie to me.... bt u lft me bhind wid oly tearz!
livin s hell.... i want to die as soon as possible.
i lost evry happiness tat i had, i lost ma love. im gonna miss all those sweet msgz tat mke ma day perfect!!!! nw wo vil tel me gd ni8 ma chweet shahi !!!!! ma dayz n nightz hve bcme the sme !! oly differnce s at ni8 i sit alone n at day i hve ppl arnd me...
waitin to die. prayin evryday to die!!!! i cnt live witot y**.
i give up.!

2 comments:

  1. hhhmmmm... i respect the love u have for u r guy but i wont suggest nything shahi... i jus love u and wanna c u happy ...tz alll...i love u and wish u the best of everything in world... takcare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnkz yaar..... bt wad i want oly he cn gve me.... wish u to all de best 4 a very bright future.. may god gve u the best....

    ReplyDelete